Stand out from the competition
Attract new clients with a benefit that is different from everyone else. What is your distinct advantage? What separates you from your competition?
Visiting your competitors web sites will give you ideas about content, design, and features you may need for your web site to become more successful and to attract more visitors. Then, update your web site and and also design marketing materials that stand out and distinguish you from the competition.
Answer yourself the following questions to help you to find your niche.
– Why should customers buy web hosting from you instead of your competitors?
– Do you offer a free consultation, initial visit, analysis, website move services, or better customer service?
– What are the most important benefits or results your customers will achieve from your web hosting services?
– What can you do better than anyone else? Do you possess hard-to-find or specialized expertise?
– What makes your products and services more outstanding, unique, and more desirable than your competitors?
– Do you keep customers informed with newsletters, service update notifications or even a information hotline?
– Do you have the lowest prices or the highest quality products in the hosting industry?
– Do you provide the fastest service, the strongest guarantee, longest hours, the best SLA, or better follow up?
You will need to determine what makes your business unique. Then you can emphasize your uniqueness to make your website and marketing materials stand out from the crowd and set you apart from your competition.